Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Superman 7th Birthday Party!

As I had mentioned before, this past Saturday was my step son's 7th birthday party. 
He was pretty excited when he saw it all coming together.



I tried keeping it simple but definitely wanted to create a big background for it. 
I used "Kryptonite" rocks and layered jello to top it off =) 
There was a waterslide for the kids and my nino grilled up asada (which was very delicious)

I found these great "Clark Kent" glasses at Oriental Trading and Superhero masks at Target
I also had purchased Wonder Woman head bands but those were gone within minutes
The kids humored me for a few minutes so I could take pictures before taking off with everything lol


For desserts we had layered Jell-O topped with whipped cream and yellow sprinkles and
Individually wrapped sugar cookies for that extra touch
I got the polka dot bags off Etsy and the special plates, candy wrappers, and glasses off Oriental Trading





It was windy so the sparkler candles weren't working out very well. 

This was the second party we threw at our house and I have to say- definitely getting better at it lol

xoxo Nora










2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love a good party! Great job, I'm sure your little guy loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday party is one that young and old alike will enjoy, Birthdays are also a time to celebrate with the people you care about. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete